8.04.2009

A-Z names of God

As I was writing my last story I was thinking to my self, "Self, How can I make an impact on other people's lives?" As I was thinking about that question, these words were going through my head, "Leader, Guide, Protector...." Words that I thought God was to ME as a person. So I thought, "Hmmm. What can I do to impact other girls to realize what God can be and is?" As I continued to think on this this is what came to my mind. " A- Able, You are able to do anything you wish to do. B- Bread, You are everything we need to nourish our mind and soul. C- Cradle, You cradle/comfort us when we feel sad. D- Dependable, we are able to lean on You when we feel weak, and You will not let us fall. E- Enlighten, You guide us spiritually and physically. F- Father, You are father over our fathers. G- God, his most known name. H- High, no matter what it is You are taller than it. I- I am, You called yourself, the Great I am. J- Just, There is no sin on Your shoulders except for MINE. K- King, You are King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. L- Loving, You love us no matter how sad we make You. M- Master Creator, You created everything about us. N- Noble, You know everything about us from our rising ups to our lying downs. O- Omnipresent,You are always there for us no matter what. P- Powerful, You have Power over everything. Q- Quiet, You are a Quiet and Meek Jesus. R- Resurrected, you were resurrected on the third day. S- Savior, You have and will save everyone in the world from their sins. T- Tower, You tower over every thing, U- Underestimated, lost and crazy people underestimate Your miraculous power. V- Victorious, You have victory against Satan. W- Worker, You work very hard for us. X- eXample, You set a very spiritual eXample for us. Y- Yawyeh, You are Lord over all. Z- Zealous, King Zealous." This is what I see God as in my life. You can make a list too! It is very simple just go A-Z and type on the lines below what you feel God is, go ahead!

________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________
Now keep this piece of paper in your bible and write a new name each time you find one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment